Do you wish to create a perfectly crispy, delicious bacon? You need to consider cooking it in bacon. We love using bacon, for it delivers a convenient way to cook bacon who less mess. It also allows room for multitasking.
You will get many benefits when you cook a slice of bacon in an oven. First, you will like the fact that it can serve many people, including the whole family. Preparing it is less messy, and you will be sure to maintain the sanity in your kitchen.
Using an oven to cook a slice of bacon is also a way more comfortable than using a stove. If you are that notorious chef who can find better ways to control splatters, then you should consider cooking bacon in an oven. Multitasking is also assured when you use an oven. Remember, you only need to toss that sheet pan, and you will wait for at least 15 minutes for the next bacon! It allows time for discharging other duties such as making a batch of eggs or even pancakes.
Follow these five simple steps to cook bacon in the oven!
- First, start by preheating your oven to high temperatures of up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You will then line a large baking sheet together with a parchment paper so that you create a platform for cooking bacon.
- When the first two steps are ready, you will then need to lay the bacon slices on the baking sheet.
- It will take 18-20 minutes to cook the bacon. Ensure that it is crispy as you want for a delicious taste.
- Now, your bacon is ready. Remove it from the oven and transfer it to a paper towel, which is lined with a plate.
- You can serve the amazing bacon with everything, such as poached eggs, fried eggs, or even the Paleo pancakes!
We like using an oven for cooking bacon, for it delivers merely the best bacon that has all the factors! It’s an evenly cooked crispy bacon that always warms the hearts of all the people.
To conclude, you will be happy to cook your bacon using an oven. It delivers an excellent lot of benefits, and you will never worry about splatters. Unlike using the stovetop, the oven will ensure that you quickly cook the bacon with even cooking! You really won’t have issues with uncooked pats. Cooking bacon is an excellent way to do the cooking. Consider it, and you will always like bacon!